Children of Felix Grundy and Margaret (Windsor)
- Theodore Columbus, b. 23
Aug 1854, Cascade Locks, Wasco Co. Oregon; d. 19 March
1927 at Sevenson, Washington, aged 72; buried in the Iman
Cemetery. A mail carrier and carpenter, he lived at
Stevenson. A family tradition, Theodore was the first
white child born in Wasco Co. Married:
- Emma Kyler (6), on 21 April 1878; dau. Of Joseph
and Emma (Holmaker, Haymaker) Kyler b. 12 Aug 1864
Sarpy Co. Nebraska; d. 11 July 1900 Stevenson, aged
35. Buried in Iman Cemetery. Children: Jeremia
"Jerry", Ida M., Elmer B., and Francis E. Iman
- Mary Anna "Marie" Kirchner, on 9 September 1901 at
Stevenson; b. about 1858, Canada; d. after 1920
- Mrs. (Emma) Rosier
- Flora Adella, b. 24 March 1856 at Rock Creek, Upper
Cascades, Skamania Co. Washington Territory; d. 28 March
1949 at Stevenson, Washington, aged 93. Buried I.O.O.F.
Cemetery, Stevenson. A family tradition, Flora was the
first white child born in Skamania Co. Married:
- Charles Morgan, on 7 November 1873, Portland,
Oregon; b. 1844 Norway: Sailor. He served in the Civil
War. Charles and Flora lived at Stevenson in the 1880
census. Later divorced. No children.
- Ira Isaac Foster "Ike", son of Fenner and Julia
Ann (Babbitt) Foster; b. 7 November 1858, Tootsboro
Co. Iowa; d. 5 May 1919, Stevenson, aged 60; buried
Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, Stevenson. He came with his
parents to Nebraska in 1869 and to Portland, Oregon in
1870. He was in the logging and wood business. Later,
with his brother Monta Foster, in the scow business
between Cascade Locks and the Dalles. After that ran a
jitney business at Stevenson. Lived in Stevenson.
Children: Pearl A., Ruby Margaret, Lenna I., Ira D.
Leana "Lena"(7), Vernon "Fenner" Felix, Hattie M.
Foster and an infant died young.
- Jefferson Davis Nix(8); b. April 1862, Texas; d.
28 September 1945, age 83; buried in the I.O.O.F.
Cemetery, Stevenson. A farmer, he lived at Stevenson.
- Mary "Merry" Elizabeth, b. about 1857 at Rock Creek,
Upper Cascades, Skamania Co. Washington; d. before 1870;
buriend in the Iman Cemetery.
- Elnora Supronia, "Ellen" "Nora", b. May 1859 at Rock
Creek, Skamania Co. Washington; d. before 1870; buried in
the Iman Cemetery
- Marth Luchada, b. March 1861 Rock Creek, Upper
Cascades, Skamania Co. Washington; d. 17 December 1948,
Stevenson, Washington. Married
- Malcolm McKinnon, about 1880; b. June 1851, New
York; d. 19 August 1921, at Stevenson of a heart
attack, aged 70; buried in the Iman Cemetery. A
carpenter and shoemaker, lived in Wasco Co. Oregon and
at Stevenson for 40 years. Children: ?, Burton, Otis,
Georgia, and Morris McKinnon
- Oscar Bevens (9), after 1921; son of William and
Samantha (Walton) Bevens; b. May 1875, Des Moines,
Iowa; d. 6 January 1942, Skamania Co.; Resided with
his parent in Des Moines, Iowa. Parents then moved to
Medicine Lodge, Barbour Co. Kansas in 1880 and to
Stevenson in 1889. Laborer, lived at Stevenson. No
- Rosalia Almeda "Rosa", b. September 1862, Rock Creek,
upper Cascades, Stevenson; d. before 1931. Buried in
Sitsap, Wasington. Married:
- Daniel Jones, about 1890; b. June 1862, Wisconsin.
A blacksmith, lived at Tacoma and Sitsap, Pierce Co.
Washington. Children: Donnie, Ella, Nellie, Eva, Rosa
and Daniel J. Jones.
- Si Townsend. Children: Frank Townsend.
- "John" William b. 3 April 1864, Rock Creek, Upper
Cascades, Skamania Co. Washington; d. 1 February 1938,
Stevenson, aged 83; buried in the Iman Cemetery. A saloon
keeper and mill filer for a logging company, lived at
Stevenson. Married Martha Waldon. They divorced.
- "Albert" Odum, b. September 1866, Rock Creek, Upper
Cascades, Skamania Co. Washington; d. 31 December 1952,
Raymond, Washington. Worked in a saw mill, lived
Stevenson and at Raymond, Washington. Married Christina
Nelson about 1902; dau. Of John and Ina (Thompson)
Nelson. Christina had married 1) James Riley Iman, a
brother of Albert Odum Iman (see James Riley Iman.)
Children: Jessie, Arthur, Albert Iman and an infant died
- "George" Washington b. 8 July 1867, Rock Creek, Upper
Cascades, Skamania Co. Washington; d. 9 April 1935,
Skamania Co. Washington, aged 67; buried in the Iman
Cemetery. Worked in a saw mill. Lived at Stevenson.
Married May Freeman.
- "Louis" Franklin, b. 4 March 1869. Rock Creek, Upper
Cascades, Skamania Co. Washington; d. 27 September 1947,
Stevenson, aged 78; buried in the Iman Cemetery. A farmer
and liquor dealer, lived at Stevenson. Married Emily May
Eyman, a cousin, in 1889 at Stevenson (10); dau. Of Louis
(11) and Harriet Caroline (Kidd) Eyman; b. 4 September
1872 in Monroe Co. Illinois; d. 13 September 1945 at
Stevenson; buried in the Iman Cemetery. Eight Children:
Emily F., Elma V. , Robert Hon "Pink", Edith, William
"Earl" B., Nell, Frank, Louis Felix "Mike" Iman.
- "James" Riley, b. October 1871, Rock Creek, Upper
Cascades; d. 1901, probably at Stevenson; buried in the
Iman Cemetery. A teamster. Married Christina Nelson 27
March 1894 at Stevenson; dau. of John and Ina (Thompson)
Nelson; b. 4 February 1877, Norway; d. 1 February 1935,
at Stevenson; buried Iman Cemetery. A housewife.
Children: Ethel, Hazel Kay, Simeon Iman and an infant d.
young. [Christina married 2) Albert Odum Iman a
brother of James Riley Iman (See Albert Odum Iman.)
- "Alfred" Edmund, b. 12 May 1872, Rock Creek, Upper
Cascades, Skamania County; d. 13 March 1895, Stevenson,
aged 23; buried Iman Cemetery. Never married.
- "Emily" Cordelia, ba. About 1875, Rock Creek, Upper
Cascades, Skamania County; d. circa 1896, Stevenson;
buried Iman Cemetery. Married Monroe Vallett, 1892,
Skamania Co.; b 19 November 1864, Illinois; d. 17 Sept
1930, Skamania Co., aged 67; buried in the I.O.O.F.
Cemetery, Stevenson. A carpenter and farmer, he lived at
Stevenson. Child: Myrtle Vallett.
- Annie Laurie, b. about 1876, probably Rock Creek,
Upper Cascades, Skamania Co; d. November 1879, Stevenson;
buried in the Iman Cemetery
- Charles Nathaniel "Charly", b. 12 August 1877, Rock
Creek, Upper Cascades; d. 6 January 1936 Spokane,
Washington, aged 58; buried in the Iman Cemetery.
Carpenter at a sawmill. He lived with his mother at
Stevenson, never married.
- "Josia" Malcom, b. 28 June 1880, Stevenson; d. 17
January 1909, Stevenson, of pneumonia; buried in Iman
Cemetery. A farmer, never married
(**) Christopher Columbus Fields, b. 4 January 1856; d. 25 June 1928
at Stevenson; buried Iman Cemetery. He was an orphan raised
by Felix and Margaret Iman.